History Our mission
IDchecker checks and processes digitalised identification documents so that the user can easily establish the identity of a potential employee, customer or visitor, in person or online.
IDchecker was established in 2004 with the aim of helping Dutch temping agencies assess the ID of new employees. This valuable service still forms an important step in compliance with the Compulsory Identification Act, the Foreign Nationals Employment Act and the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Act. The service provision and user base has also changed, expanding to make the service the standard for online ID document processing.
To be number 1 in online ID verification.
IDchecker is the sum of its team members and their core values. The core values* set the direction for IDchecker’s work and determine how we deal with stakeholders.
- Wow the customers with our service
- Welcome and encourage change
- Continue to improve, strive for growth and development
- Be adventurous, creative and open to innovation
- Communicate to build open and honest relationships
- Create a positive team spirit
- Have fun
*For further information on the core values, contact Bob Schouten (firstname.lastname@example.org)